UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Nelson
Nelson
Moderator/Editor

Ukraine crisis. News in Brief. Thursday 10 September [Ukrainian sources] - Page 2 Empty Ukraine crisis. News in Brief. Thursday 10 September [Ukrainian sources]

Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:51 am
First topic message reminder :

THURSDAY To view page 1 of today's news, click page (1) on upper right  

Please scroll down to view news items added during the course of the day

News -
Only one attack by Putin's armed forces yesterday.
Update at 1400. 0 deaths. 1 soldier injured.
1830 - saying today 2 dead. 4 injured. Lugansk. Mine. Heard on tv only to date.

Clearly some change in plan from the mad dictator. But what now?
He will want to destroy Ukraine by another means. Internal terrorism? Annex the Donbas?

Weather -
Cool in the north, pleasant in the south. Kiev - maybe 18 today. But Odessa 24? We will see.
Bright sunshine where I am, which is nice. Update at 1400. Now 20C. ok.

Last edited by Nelson on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Ukraine crisis. News in Brief. Thursday 10 September [Ukrainian sources] - Page 2 Empty Some 200,000 companies haven’t presented information on ultimate beneficiaries – justice ministry

Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:33 pm
"Around 200,000 companies had not presented data [on ultimate beneficiaries] a week ago. With a high likelihood we can say that these companies which are not operating, but which their owners decided not to liquidate, taking into account the complicacy of the liquidation process. These companies are formally on the register, but they do not operate," he said at a roundtable meeting in Kyiv on Wednesday.

Benedisiuk said that "if 100,000 out of these 200,000 companies would submit information, this is still a lot, especially taking into account the fact that these companies are located in large cities."

He also said that the term for submitting information on ultimate beneficiaries to the state registrar will not be postponed again, adding that companies should submit this information on time.

He said that there are currently around 1.5 million companies registered in Ukraine.............

interfax.com.ua

Seems the government wants to find what companies are Russian owned, along with which one's are owned by sanctioned owners and criminals.

The reason that many aren't fessing up is, they know they're doomed by the owners origin or sanctions that exist on current owners. It'll be forced to give that info or shutdown is in order.

And some that are uneducated say not enough is being done with crime in Ukraine. What a joke.
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Ukraine crisis. News in Brief. Thursday 10 September [Ukrainian sources] - Page 2 Empty Poroshenko explained why the United States and Europe have refused to provide military assistance to Ukraine

Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:52 pm
The US and Europe earlier refused to provide military assistance to Ukraine in connection with the fact that the Ukrainian army no one to use it effectively. This was stated by the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, said "UNN".

"A year ago we had no friends, no one trusted. Now I can open up the situation, when I asked our American and European partners to carry out our military assistance, I was shocked, as president, he heard the answer: "No, we can not help you," - said Poroshenko.

glavcom.ua In Russian

Now you see why Poroshenko won't bow to their demands to give Donetsk and Lugansk the special status they requested? I commend him for telling them to go fly a kite.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Odessite
Odessite
Moderator/Editor

Ukraine crisis. News in Brief. Thursday 10 September [Ukrainian sources] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukraine crisis. News in Brief. Thursday 10 September [Ukrainian sources]

Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:54 pm
Admin wrote:I was told you sponsored them, eh?

Good man! Smile

Yes, funny but not for the 3 young men who risked their lives to show support for our beloved Ukraine. Can you imagine being locked away for nearly 1,100 days in what one would expect to be a hell hole? Eating sheet, being cruelly treated by the guards and paid Russian prisoners?

Brave lads, but foolish.
Odessite
Odessite
Moderator/Editor

Ukraine crisis. News in Brief. Thursday 10 September [Ukrainian sources] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukraine crisis. News in Brief. Thursday 10 September [Ukrainian sources]

Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:27 pm
Admin wrote:The US and Europe earlier refused to provide military assistance to Ukraine in connection with the fact that the Ukrainian army no one to use it effectively. This was stated by the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, said "UNN".

"A year ago we had no friends, no one trusted. Now I can open up the situation, when I asked our American and European partners to carry out our military assistance, I was shocked, as president, he heard the answer: "No, we can not help you," - said Poroshenko.

glavcom.ua In Russian

Now you see why Poroshenko won't bow to their demands to give Donetsk and Lugansk the special status they requested? I commend him for telling them to go fly a kite.

Did you understand the report?

It says military help was refused a year ago and even today, is still refused. For the former, army incapable and, for the latter, army is corrupt.

Of course, both may well apply but, given the seriousness of the situation brought about by the pathetic KBM, some military help would have gone a long way.
Admin
Admin
Administrator

Ukraine crisis. News in Brief. Thursday 10 September [Ukrainian sources] - Page 2 Empty RE: Poroshenko explained why the United States and Europe have refused to provide military assistance to Ukraine

Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:01 pm
Military aid doesn't mean boots on the ground. He's pertaining to the assistance with lethal arms. Obama didn't fulfill what Congress told him to do, and Europe's not doing shyte about lethal arms. Yes! They can use it, but they're not totally incapable of defending themselves.

There was a video a couple weeks ago that showed two tanks that were taken out. by ATO. There were no other mushroom clouds around a large field. That's an indication that either they're using laser or experienced shooters.

The supposed cease-fires have given Ukraine time to catch-up with the needs for artillery. Many fail to consider that at one point recently Ukraine was in the top 5-10 military industry exporters. The US imports from them and so do other regions. That should show that Ukraine's got the capability to defend itself. All they needed was time to refurbish their military which Yanukovich siphoned its budget.

Also! Heads have rolled from within the military from being corrupt. Many reports to that affect.

Ukraine's not hurting. They have more than what many think they have. Has anyone bothered to research on what kinds of arms they have and make? Doubt it, but I have.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum