UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Ukraine shouldn't trust John Kerry Empty Ukraine shouldn't trust John Kerry

Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:37 pm
Regarding: Kerry says US may offer Russia 'something' to keep Assad from dropping barrel bombs: .

I smell something that's not going to be good for Ukraine, one way or another. Putin wants to keep The Crimea and also wants to have eastern Ukraine. Losing them will make him look like a failure, in the eyes of Russians which he can't afford to lose their support, seeming he's considering running again and has been losing support. Recent periodic protests against him have him concerned. So he needs some kind of victory and real soon.

President Poroshenko so far has declined to accept the requests by the west. He knows it'll be the end of his presidency, if he did give anything to Putin. So he MUST stand his ground and continue to protect Ukraine's sovereignty and independence from the Kremlin scourge.

IF John Kerry does attempt to convince Poroshenko of turning his back to Ukrainian's desires to be free from any dictator, he's going to get a reaction he never expected, and I'll be one of them that will make sure he NEVER lives it down and make it a goal to end his political endeavors. There are already ongoing questions about his service in Viet Nam.

For many years, many Ukrainians didn't like the US, due to the propaganda forced down their throats by the Kremlin, the same way Putin's doing to his people that the US and the west are their enemies. If John Kerry makes ANY attempt to get Ukraine's government to bow to his demands, the US will AGAIN be an enemy of Ukrainians and I wouldn't blame them. My own government will be my enemy.

Don't give what the Kremlin wants. If it is given, where will it end?

So! I ask Poroshenko to continue protecting Ukraine and tell John Kerry and Obama where they can go. It would be quite interesting if the west turns their backs on Ukraine that it'll do what Yanukovich did and head to the Kremlin.

Fair warning John Kerry/ Barack Obama.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum