UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Putin behaves like a young macho - analyst  Empty Putin behaves like a young macho - analyst

Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:22 pm
For serious Western politicians Russian President Vladimir Putin figure known as a bully, as the macho man who wants to demonstrate its strength. This was in the studio, "news channel" 24 ", said political scientist Michael Basarab.

"It seems to me that Syria Putin - is a strategic point of support or diplomatic tactical element of the game. Any military operations, especially in the East, it is very dangerous. I think that if Putin will try to defend a position before the end of Assad and to achieve the stabilization of the formula that will be beneficial to him - that this "rain" for a long time ", - says Basarab.

According to him, if you carefully watch how Putin behaves, then it seems to him that his tactic is an attempt to extend the red light line.

"Vagrants in the airspace of certain NATO countries, in particular Turkey, or entering the territorial waters of those states, he wants to look at their reaction. If Turkey was hit by a jet of air forces of Russia or Syria - I think the scandal will not. Putin simply understand that he "was given in the nose." Putin behaves like a young macho. For serious Western politicians he figure known as a bully, as the macho man who wants to demonstrate its strength. But he is playing the muscles in the first place, to the voters, "- said the analyst.

glavcom.ua In Russian
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum