UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Alzheimer's Disease, How I Stopped and Reversed It  (VIDEO) Empty Alzheimer's Disease, How I Stopped and Reversed It (VIDEO)

Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:43 pm
My sister sent me this video, as our mother's in her last days, being afflicted with Alzheimer's and Dementia. She's very medicated and can't recognize, either my sister who see's her almost every day and doesn't recognize who I am. I know some have relatives in this condition and know what it's like to care for them. She's in an ALF (assisted living facility) and they can no longer deal with her, because she's gotten aggressive. It's hard to find a skilled nursing facility. I wish she would started with what this video says, regarding a diet and medication, but it's too late for her, but not late for me. Twice I had to get my mother, when she was driving, because she got lost, in a neighborhood she's been living in for decades.

I'm 63 and was recently diagnosed with Frontotemporal Dementia. Mine isn't from age, but from a head injury I had back around 1973. Some of you know about this.

I've been using Turmeric, Cumin, Ginger and other items for years. I take B-12 and Ginko Biloba. My big thing is juicing. All these are known to be good for the brain. Pomegranate, blueberry, kale and mix it with carrots and apples. Some of these items I actually grow, so it's not an inconvenience for me to acquire without having to buy them. How long it will extend my years, I don't know.

I would recommend, if you or someone you know ever had a bad head injury and are up in your years is to get an MRI. Please pass on this video for those who might be interested. Better to be safe than sorry.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum