Iran does not limit its plans to raise daily production of hydrocarbons, after lifting the sanctions against the oil industry.
This Saturday, Jan. 16, said the representative of the country's OPEC Mehdi Asali, the "to Lenta.ru."
"The level of production will increase by 500 thousand barrels per day, and soon after that - another 500 thousand", - he said.
Asali said that Tehran does not intend to start "the oil price war" with competitors.
As reported by the "Observer", on the eve of the price of "black gold" of Brent crude tumbled below $ 29 a barrel.
finance.obozrevatel.com In Russian
- Iran set to join oil freeze talks after output reaches 4m barrels per day
- Iran Nuclear Plants Hit By Virus Playing AC/DC
- Germany accuses four of breaking Iran nuclear embargo
- Media Bias 101: Benghazi vs. Watergate and Iran-Contra
- Overproducing Mom has LOTS of milk to give away (N Suburbs)- Please respond soon or I will have to throw it away
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum