UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Listen to Kanye West Blast ‘Fake-A**’ Taylor Swift in Leaked ‘SNL’ Backstage Recording Empty Listen to Kanye West Blast ‘Fake-A**’ Taylor Swift in Leaked ‘SNL’ Backstage Recording

Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:29 am
It seems Kanye West had a moment while backstage at Saturday Night Live this weekend.

A source close to the 38-year-old rapper told ET that West threatened to walk off the program when he found out that part of his set had been taken down before showtime, and now, new audio obtained by Page Six appears to reveal some of the behind-the-scenes venting that transpired.

WATCH: Taylor Swift Slams Kanye West in the Most Epic Way Possible During GRAMMYs Acceptance Speech

In the one-minute clip, West calls Taylor Swift a “fake-a**,” before lamenting the comedy variety show for the set changes.

“Look at that s**t, they took my stage off of ‘SNL.’ Without asking me. Now I’m bummed,” West can be heard saying. “I went through six years of this f**king s**t.”

“Are they f**king crazy?” West adds, claiming that he’s “50 percent more influential than any other human being… Dead or alive.”

“Stanley Kubrick, Picasso, Apostle Paul, f**king Picasso and Escobar,” the rapper says.

To read further go to this link:  news.yahoo.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum