RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS TWITTER
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

Admin

Most users ever online was 229 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Kyiv to host 2018 UEFA Champions League final

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kyiv to host 2018 UEFA Champions League final

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:28 am

UEFA has chosen the capital of the final match of the Champions League 2017-2018.

Kyiv will host the final match of the Champions League season 2017-2018, President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko wrote on Facebook. Today the UEFA Congress must pass a final approval for Kyiv to be the final match’s host city. This match may become the last Champions League final, which will be held exclusively in Europe. In the future, UEFA wants to hold the finals around the world. Read also Famed Ukrainian football player Shevchenko becomes national team head coach In April, UEFA vice-president Hryhoriy Surkis said that Kyiv had high chances of hosting the 2017-2018 Champions League final. "Kyiv is a contender for the right to host the final match of the most important club tournament. I hope that all goes well for Kyiv. The words "I am confident" I cannot say yet, since we are living in a time when any circumstances may be grounds for UEFA not to take this decision. But I'm sure we did everything possible to convince UEFA. The entire infrastructure built for Euro 2012, the wonderful Olympic Stadium, which is one of the best sports arenas in Europe, along with our hospitable city, are able to create all the necessary conditions for the final match in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere," said Surkis................

unian.info

Admin
Administrator

http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top