Pentagon chief has accused Russia in the escalating crisis in Syria
US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter has accused Russia of escalating the Syrian crisis. He said this on Saturday, October 22, during his visit to Baghdad, reports UNN citing Deutsche Welle.
Pentagon chief said that Russia intervened in the Syrian conflict, saying that he intends to fight the "Islamic state" and end the civil war.
"But they did not do either one or the other" - said E.Karter.
He said Russia's actions only further inflame a civil war, and now reinforce the humanitarian crisis in Syria.
Pentagon chief also said that the international coalition air forces are very professional to ensure that no conflicts in the skies over Syria. E.Karter said that Russian VKS, for its part, also behave in this regard very professional.
unn.com.ua In Ukrainian/український
- Pentagon chief has accused Russia in the escalating crisis in Syria
- Pentagon chief to push U.S. allies to ditch 'Cold War playbook'
- Turkey has accused Russia in the death of 600 Syrians as a result of air strikes
- Ottawa Man Accused of Killing His Dad With Crossbow In Toronto Library
- SOLDIER ACCUSED OF GIVING INFORMATION TO WIKILEAKS FACING MORE CHARGES
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum