The plane crashed near the runway shortly after takeoff and caught fire
At the airport, Malta lehkomotornyy crashed aircraft on board which, according to preliminary data, there were officials of the Border Service of the European Union, reports Sky News.
The plane crashed near the runway shortly after takeoff and caught fire. Later heard two explosions. Eyewitnesses told that the plane rose into the air and suddenly leaned to the right, then hit the ground. "From the window I saw a massive explosion," - said one of them, talking about the crash.
None of five of those on board survived. All the victims were citizens of France.
Twin-screw plane was leased in Luxembourg and had to fly to the Libyan city of Misrata. Agency Frontex EU border management denied any involvement in this plane. EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Federica Mogherini also denied involvement in the structures of the European Union for this flight.
The work of the International Airport of Malta is suspended.
As reported in California , 13 people were killed and 31 received injuries due to an accident in which a tourist bus crashed into the rear of the tractor and trailer.
glavcom.ua In Ukrainian/український
- Plane that flew Casey Anthony out of Orlando crashes, kills family of 6
- Maddie cops quiz Brit paedo in Malta prison - Mirror 3/12/14
- Two women 'caught trying to smuggle dead relative on to passenger jet at Liverpool airport'
- Original WW II Spitfire Prototype Is Being Put Up For Sale
- Breaking - Red Arrows Crash at Bournemouth Airshow.
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum