UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

In the USA, the transgender man gave birth to a biological child Empty In the USA, the transgender man gave birth to a biological child

Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:10 am
In the USA, the transgender man gave birth to a biological child 570d416d921e71bff

In the US, a transgender man from Portland, Oregon, announced the birth of his first biological child.

This is written by The Daily Mail.

Tristan Rees, 34, was born a girl, but despite the hormonal therapy he began 10 years ago, he decided not to make corrections.

Thanks to this, Tristan and his husband, Biff Chaplow, finally embodied their dream and gave birth to a biological child, the boy named Leo.

The Portland couple after the birth of a child are surrounded by media and tabloid attention, said The Daily Mail.

In the USA, the transgender man gave birth to a biological child 06b054879b568fc2175b1706e53a6c4f

"At the moment when he was born, it was like a real moment of bliss, the happiest moment in my life," said Tristan's husband.

Leo already has an older brother and sister - Riley and Haley, who are nephew and niece of Biff. Biologic parents were in 2011 deprived of parental rights through drug use.

In the USA, the transgender man gave birth to a biological child Aec8cdecbb525a5a5807a104a6cfe556

Tristan said that after taking hormones, he had no hope that he would have his own children.

"I have already stopped hoping to have my own children - I did not think it was possible," he said.

Recall Tristan and Biff have announced that they are waiting for their first biological child in early June this year.

hromadske.ua , Original in Ukrainian / на українському
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum