Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

View previous topicView next topic
Nelson
Moderator/Editor
SATURDAY

Please scroll down to view news items added during the course of the day

News -
Sadly reading one dead, 2 injured, Ukrainian soldiers. And this is just the regular troops, not the volunteer batallions, I understand.
I read a good interview with Lutsenko about the credit bill. And why he resigned.
What will happen now is anybody's guess, but they can't allow the banks to collapse.
Russia - mixed signals. They are saying they want Donbass to be "part of Ukraine".
But Russia want to control this "part". One way, or another.
I also saw on the bbc an item about a march in Kiev yesterday - by what the bbc called the "right-wing".
These was not on the tv news here. But "pravi sector" marches make good stories with the British press.

Weather -
Getting warmer, day by day now. Blue sky, some white cloud. I think close to 30 today. And higher tomorrow, and next week.. 90s.

4th of July -
The 4th of July - a big big day today - the start of the "Tour de France".
It might also be some small holiday in America or somewhere, but the British don't remember this.

The leader in the yellow jersey, and who's the guy in red? Liashko?
1600 - Tour de France live now on Eurosport. You can watch also on the internet. (as I'm doing)

Last edited by Nelson (Editor) on Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

No Comment.

View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum