Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

View previous topicView next topic
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com
THURSDAY

Please scroll down to view news items added during the course of the day

Comments by Nelson (in Ukraine)

News -
Update at midday - В зоні АТО обійшлося без загиблих, 2 поранено
No dead, 2 injured in ATO area. Perhaps the lowest figure for months.
Perhaps Putin has told the Russians to stop killing around the MH17 anniversary?

Admin sent me to Kiev this morning to check out the situation there.
The first thing I noticed - several checkpoints outside the city with Pravi Sector flags. And men in masks.
No problems. Frankly, it makes me feel safer.
I met a worker for Batkivshina. He has met Tymoshenko. Knowledgeable about politics. We had a good chat.
Mukachevo - he said not just cigarette smuggling, but that the whole area around there was involved in smuggling.
Cigarettes, alcohol, electronic goods, but also drugs coming in the otherway, for example from Amsterdam to Ukraine.
Western news on Ukraine dominated by the anniversary of MH17.
Not a bad report in the Telegraph, but... but... that idiot Roland Oliphant adds his own commentary, trying to make out a case that all is unclear.
There is nothing unclear. Putin shot down the plane with a missile system from Russia.
But Oliphant, just like Shaun Walker, has lived in Russia for well over a decade.
He values his residency document far more than telling the truth to the readers of his paper.
Scumball.
You will recall that Oliphant was the scumball who advised idiot editor David Blair of the Telegraph to write that Ukraine was being "heavy handed" in its war against Putin's 5000 tanks. Too many British scumball journalists living cushy lives in Moscow. And being "economical with the truth" for a (allegedly) payback from their ultimate boss, Mr Putin and the Kremlin machine.

Weather -
Humid. Kiev - clouding over as I left. But warm. 26. Some sunshine.

===========================
SCROLL UP OR DOWN FOR ADDITIONAL ARTICLES!
Share this post on:Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Comments

Australian authorities are going to check the authenticity of the common media company News Corp video allegedly made a year ago by militants of Donbass at the crash site of Boeing in the Donetsk region. This was stated by Foreign Minister Julie Bishop, Australia, reports "TASS" .

"I can not confirm the authenticity of the video, however, suggests that this may be part of the investigation of the Commission of Inquiry of the Netherlands", - said Bishop, expressing "deep concern" that the video was released just a year after the disaster.

Australia's Foreign Minister also reiterated the need for the UN Security Council resolution on the establishment of an international tribunal to prosecute those responsible for the disaster Boeing.

As reported by "Commander" , the network has video captured militants immediately after the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing in the Donetsk region July 17, 2014.

glavcom.ua: In Russian
on Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:14 amAdmin
Former Prime Minister of Ukraine Mykola Azarov, who fled to Russia said that does not communicate with the fugitive ex-president Viktor Yanukovych.

"We had (Viktor Yanukovych - Ed.) Somewhere in two or three days after he and I came to Russia, a short telephone conversation. After that - no, "- he said the former official, reports" Echo of Moscow ".

Despite the fact that he lives in Russia more than a year, the former prime minister argues that political asylum is not received. Azarov also confirmed that there is still a Ukrainian passport.

"I - a citizen of Ukraine", - he said.

Meanwhile, Azarov grandson is studying in Vienna, as a citizen of Russia. However, the Court has not yet received the production of suits, Viktor Yanukovych, Mykola Azarov and their sons.

glavcom.ua: In Russian
View previous topicView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum