RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS TWITTER
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Odessite

Most users ever online was 229 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:03 pm

"With Russia, it is impossible to do so!" Mutko fell into hysterics on sanctions by FIBA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"With Russia, it is impossible to do so!" Mutko fell into hysterics on sanctions by FIBA

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:06 pm

Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko shocked by the decision of the International Basketball Federation. The official said the decision to disqualify the FIBA Russia in all European competitions illegal. "I'll fly to meet them, to deal with the situation. With Russia can not do that. I have to interrupt your trip to Kazan tomorrow'll fly to Moscow to study the documents, promise fly to a meeting with FIBA. Just because it FIBA get away with can not. We'll go to the arbitration court in Lausanne. For so our country? "- quoted Mutko Tass .

"I do not like Anikeeva? Like Kirilenko? Well, let's put Kirilenko. You just have to stop this thing. Rating basketball has the floor. I repeat, we will defend our country, its honor. I will die for the country and will do everything so that all was well" - said the Minister. Later Mutko even stated that it was not true, and denied the disqualification of Russian national teams: "I am shocked by this news. FIBA sword swings. It does not threaten. Now the vacuum in the management of RSE. The threats of removal from Eurobasket no. Status of national command is not affected.

Information about the disqualification does not correspond to reality. This does not affect the team, and the question of the RSE. It applies only to the federation "- Mutko said in comments "R-Sport" . Recall FIBA pushed all the national teams of Russia in all international competitions because of the scandals in the Russian Basketball Federation (RBF) and the appointment of an extraordinary report-election conference. Earlier " Observer "reported that in the European basketball there was a loud split.

sport.obozrevatel.com: In Russian

===========================
SCROLL UP OR DOWN FOR ADDITIONAL ARTICLES!

Admin
Administrator

http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top