RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS TWITTER
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 229 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Georgia has submitted documents to the Hague Tribunal on the fact of Russian invasion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia has submitted documents to the Hague Tribunal on the fact of Russian invasion

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:54 pm

The Hague court sent materials relating to the investigation of the military invasion of Russia in Georgia in August 2008.

This was the Minister of Justice of Georgia Thea Tsulukiani he said at Muhatgverdskom fraternal cemetery, where the commemoration ceremony of the victims during the Russian-Georgian war, reports "Georgia-Online".

According to Tsulukiani, the materials were sent to the Hague court a few months ago.

"Proceedings in the case of the investigation of the August war for several months in the Hague court. The prosecutor of the Hague court must establish whether there is enough of the steps and investigative activities carried out by Georgia, and decide whether there is a need for them to investigate the matter itself. This will be in the event that the Hague court considers that actions by the two governments in Georgia in 2008 was not enough. In this case, they will start an investigation. We are waiting for their decision, "- said Thea Tsulukiani.

As stated, in his turn, the Minister of Defense of Georgia Tina Khidasheli, the size of the state should not determine it, whose responsibility will fall in the Hague.

"I had the full information about the case, has not yet become a minister, since 2009, participated in the process. The International Criminal Court, I sent a lot of materials. Including the evidence of ethnic cleansing. Now I have no interest in the rights and opportunities the matter. It would be wrong if it figured defense minister. But it's been 7 years and on such important cases the decision should not be taken so long. I hope that this matter will soon be solved, and officially announced by the International Criminal Court. My position with 2009 has not changed - the size of the state should not determine it, whose responsibility will fall in the Hague. Russia - a large and influential, but this should not delay the onset of objective and fair investigation, "- Khidasheli said.

obozrevatel.com In Russian

===========================
SCROLL UP OR DOWN FOR ADDITIONAL ARTICLES!

Admin
Administrator

http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top