UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

The deputy head of the Russian General Staff said Muzhenko: Believe me, I do not decide here! Empty The deputy head of the Russian General Staff said Muzhenko: Believe me, I do not decide here!

Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:42 pm
Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Viktor Muzhenko talked about his conversation with the deputy chief of the General Staff of the Russian Federation Nikolai Bogdanov's, which occurred at a time when the shooting began Ukrainian units under Ilovaiskaya.

He said this in an interview with "Peter and Mazepa."

"I called up to Bogdanovsky. When the shelling started, I went to him and told him ... that I do not remember ... but one of the phrases was:" This chaos must be stopped! You are making a real execution of people who were not ready to resist. "To which he replied:" Believe me, I do not accept the decision, "- said Muzhenko.

He added that the Chief of General Staff of the Russian Federation at that time was on a business trip in China.

obozrevatel.com In Russian
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum