RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS TWITTER
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

Odessite

Most users ever online was 229 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:03 pm

The deputy head of the Russian General Staff said Muzhenko: Believe me, I do not decide here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The deputy head of the Russian General Staff said Muzhenko: Believe me, I do not decide here!

Post by Admin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:42 pm

Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Viktor Muzhenko talked about his conversation with the deputy chief of the General Staff of the Russian Federation Nikolai Bogdanov's, which occurred at a time when the shooting began Ukrainian units under Ilovaiskaya.

He said this in an interview with "Peter and Mazepa."

"I called up to Bogdanovsky. When the shelling started, I went to him and told him ... that I do not remember ... but one of the phrases was:" This chaos must be stopped! You are making a real execution of people who were not ready to resist. "To which he replied:" Believe me, I do not accept the decision, "- said Muzhenko.

He added that the Chief of General Staff of the Russian Federation at that time was on a business trip in China.

obozrevatel.com In Russian

===========================
SCROLL UP OR DOWN FOR ADDITIONAL ARTICLES!

Admin
Administrator

http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top