UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

E-mail I received to get my personal info Empty E-mail I received to get my personal info

Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:54 pm
Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people's personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don't click links or reply with personal information.

IMF OFFICE info@upwarddogrescue.org via fayfay.ru

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) Investigation Department Washington DC is here by to inform you that we recently received several reports through our Global surveillance network that your transaction has failed to be successful after diverse efforts because the offices and individuals involved has made it a swindle opportunity hence they continue to demand for money without substantial reasons.

Consequently this esteemed office has today recuperated your funds valued the sum of £5,000.000.00 (Five million pounds) from the erratic custody, meanwhile if you noticed any change of amount or value it’s rather as a result of the false information you have been fed or imparted by those hoodlums.

Your fund was securely entrusted to Sainsburys Bank Plc in London, UK today under a special supervision of Andy Simmonds an experienced Sainsburys Bank official who is to be conducting your payment henceforth. Therefore you are advised to contact the Bank representative with the information outlined below;

Sainsbury's Bank Plc
Contact Person:Mr. Andy Simmonds
Phone: +44 131 510 4020 3336
E-mail: inquiry@sainsburys.groupinc.co.uk

Furthermore identification code (XXXXXXXX) was issued by Sainsburys Bank which you are required to indicate by using it as the subject of your email for verification or easy identification and the following information are also required; Full name, address and telephone number.

Henceforth you are advised to terminated all conversation or correspondent with any office, individual in Africa or elsewhere claiming to be in custody of your fund, you should consider it a hoax because your fund was official entrusted to Sainsburys Bank by this office today.

Finally you are advice to comply with instruction and directives of Sainsburys Bank accordingly to enable them facilitate your payment promptly.

Yours sincerely
International Monetary Fund (IMF)
Investigation Department Washington DC[/color]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum