UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

American accused of killing her twin sister in order to meet her boyfriend Empty American accused of killing her twin sister in order to meet her boyfriend

Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:53 pm
American accused of killing her twin sister in order to meet her boyfriend 48B803A700000578-5328119-image-a-104_1517284797632
American accused of killing her twin sister in order to meet her boyfriend 48B8039F00000578-5328119-image-a-102_1517284767139

The 39-year-old resident of the United States, Alexandria Duval, is accused of killing her twin sister in order to meet her boyfriend

This is reported by Daily Mail.

In 2016, Hawaii injured twin sisters in a car accident. They drove in a car, which, due to a sharp turn, broke off the mountain. One of the sisters died, the other survived.

A little while later, the boyfriend of the deceased sister Fredriko Bailey said that surviving Alexandria began dressing up in the sister's clothes and treating him.

"She dressed Anastasia's clothes. I started asking her what happened, she avoided answering any of my questions. When I saw her in Anastasia's clothes, I became lace. Anastasia only wore these clothes a few days before her death, "- said the guy the deceased.

In connection with such a strange behavior, Bailey began collaborating with the police in the fall of the car. He spoke that on that day they and Anastasia went on a journey, but Alexandria was suddenly forced upon them. The sisters began to argue strongly, and then went somewhere in the car.

Another witness said that he had seen women on the highway, where they screamed one by one and pulled their hair during the movement.

Because of this Alexandria is accused of murder. The court interviewed all witnesses, but has not yet made a decision.

Sisters were born in Utica, New York State. Subsequently, they moved to Florida, where they led the yoga studio.

espreso.tv  In Ukrainian/український
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum