UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Adviser to The British minister resigned after accusations of sexual harassment Empty Adviser to The British minister resigned after accusations of sexual harassment

Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:56 pm
Adviser to The British minister resigned after accusations of sexual harassment

Adviser to The British minister resigned after accusations of sexual harassment 1200px-Official_portrait_of_Andrew_Griffiths_crop_2

Minister for Small Businesses, former British Advisor to British Prime Minister Teresa May, Andrew Griffiths resigned after Mirror's tabloid disclosed his sexual correspondence with two women.

This informs Mirror.

The publication states that it has at its disposal about 2 thousand SMS-messages of the Minister, whose content is sexually suggestive.

Griffiths offered two women barmen to rent an apartment and have sex. He also sent them over 700 pounds, and in response to sms-correspondence, he demanded from women frank photos and videos. In addition, the minister described in a correspondence the sexual intercourse in detail.

After disclosure of the correspondence 47-year-old Griffiths said that "deeply shamed." He apologized for his behavior and for humiliating the premiere of Teresa May.

"I do not try to justify my behavior; I will seek professional help so that it will never happen again. Over time, I hope to receive forgiveness from those whom I have so badly summed up, "the minister said.

Previously, in Sweden, a law was passed that obliged to obtain legal consent to sex.

The wave of accusations of sexual harassment began after the   New York Times published a claim from the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.

In particular, the producer accused actors Angelina Jolie and Gwyneth Paltrow.

Later Hollywood actress Rose McGowon  accused Weinstein  of rape. British actress Cadian  Noble also said that the producer   sought her in a hotel room in the French Cannes. Actress Pas de la Ureta stated that Harvey  Weinstein had raped her twice.

hromadske.ua  In Ukrainian/український
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum