Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Posts : 18379
Join date : 2015-05-20
Location : United States

Former Russian businessman accuses Putin's entourage racketeering

on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm
The lawsuit, which is filed in the United States, a close ally of President Putin accused of racketeering. This writes The Times.

"The materials of the case, which took note of The Times, argues that in the unstable years after the collapse of the USSR Alexey Miller, one of Putin's closest allies, was involved in the illegal seizure of profitable oil company - the journalist writes edition. - It is also said that two people were 4% of the company when its legitimate owners were unlawfully erased from its documents. "

According to the complaint, the Russian company "Lukoil" and "Gazprom", "engaged in international organized criminal activities," which resulted in "serious physical assault" (the wording of the newspaper). These allegations are denied.

At the heart of the claim - the fate of "Sovex", established in 1995. She controlled the supply of aviation fuel in the St. Petersburg Pulkovo airport. According to the publication, the plaintiff, the businessman Max Freidson later left Russia, it was a co-owner.

At the time of "Sovex" Vladimir Putin led the Committee for External Relations of St. Petersburg Mayor's Office. "Miller, who served on that committee - one of those who are at the center of a lawsuit. Now Miller - Chairman of the Board of "Gazprom" - the article says.

According to the newspaper, in the center of action it was also "Dyukov, Finance Officer Dmitry Skigin, business partner and co-founder Freidson" Sovex. " Now Djukov - Chairman of the Board of "Gazprom oil".

"The lawsuit alleges that Miller and Djukov knew Freidson owned shares in" Sovex. " Miller initially helped to register a company and Djukov in its first years of existence led statements. But, as stated in the documents, ten years later, in 2008, along with their company "Lukoil" "fraudulently ousted" Freidson, depriving it of the legal right of ownership "- the article says.

Freidson requires 540 million dollars compensation for the "loss of emergency", as stated in the lawsuit, "legal ownership" to "Sovex" as well as on the company "Sigma", through which he allegedly possessed "Sovex."

"Since 1997, cash flows" Sovex "were" captured and controlled by "two" well-known Russian criminals, "- said in the lawsuit. According to the newspaper, one of them - Vladimir Coumarin. "He was charged but not found guilty of ordering the attempted murder of Sergei Vasiliev, another businessman, who is now accused of taking" Sovex "under control in order to steal money laundering outside the Russian Federation", - writes Taylor.

"Freidson claims to have lost control over their shares after 1997, or around the time of its registration documents of the company were withdrawn and data about the owners changed, although he did not know about it for many years," - the article says.

"Sigma" has disappeared from the list of founding shareholders, and in 2002 two people have not had to do with "Sovex" had been listed as the owners of 4% "Sovex" in total. The remaining 96% of shares were unallocated. That was Alexander Ulanov (he was listed in the list as the owner of 3.2%) and Victor trough, owned 0.8%. Korytov - former deputy chairman of the board of directors "Gazprombank" - the author notes.

In the materials of the case described as Freidson trying to get access to the documents of the company through the Russian courts. "His efforts have resulted in numerous phone calls with death threats and physical attacks" - the article says.

In 2012 Freidson received the documents, which showed that his name was struck from the documents of ownership.

By that time, "Lukoil" and "Gazprom Neft" created the company, which took over 99.2% of shares of "SOVEX."

"Blaming" Lukoil "," Gazprom "and" Gazprom oil "in racketeering, Freidson argues that" the respondents were able to gain control of "Sovex" by crimes such as fraud, extortion, forgery, money laundering, "- said in a article.

Lawyers of "Lukoil" have deviations lawsuit filed in New York. March 12 Judge Analysis Torres decided that the case should be closed, agreeing with the argument of "Lukoil" that it should be treated in Russia. Freidson appeal against this decision, the newspaper said. In Russian

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum