RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS TWITTER
Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Furl  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

Most users ever online was 229 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:03 pm

Good news/bad news, guys: Women don’t care about penis size — but they do have opinions about your pubic hair

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good news/bad news, guys: Women don’t care about penis size — but they do have opinions about your pubic hair

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:34 pm

Put down the measuring tape and pick up the clippers—it's time for a "Brozilian" or a "Butt Reynolds"

This just in: women don’t care that much about penis size, according to both a study of 105 women in The Journal of Sexual Medicine and a Cosmopolitan study of 1,100 readers, 96 percent of which were women. The journal study, titled “What is a Good Looking Penis?” (a title which made me think of an X-rated beauty pageant) found that of eight qualities a penis might possess, “general cosmetic appearance” was most important, while penis girth was third, and penis length, sixth. In the Cosmopolitan study, 89 percent of respondents were not concerned with the size of their partner’s penis. I’m not surprised—and not just because I happen to prefer men with smaller penises.

I’m not surprised because while we still have plenty of strict standards when it comes to acceptable weights for men—dad bod, anyone?—I think we are starting to recognize that men can’t control their penis size. Therefore, judging them for it is pretty much a lost cause, unless you’re going to kick someone out of your bedroom you’ve been hot for once they undress because they don’t seem to measure up to a preconceived idea. Judge not, lest ye be judged? Perhaps women are simply being realistic because they’ve realized a bigger penis doesn’t necessarily mean the guy is better in bed, something born out by the Cosmopolitan study........................

To read further go to this link: salon.com

===========================
SCROLL UP OR DOWN FOR ADDITIONAL ARTICLES!

Admin
Administrator

http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top