UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Latvia saw Russian military equipment on its borders Empty Latvia saw Russian military equipment on its borders

Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 pm
At the borders of Latvia were spotted three Russian military planes and ships. It was on Tuesday, July 28 reported in the official Twitter of the Latvian National Armed Forces.

Latvian patrol aircraft spotted over neutral waters of the Baltic Sea are two long-distance heavy transport aircraft An-124 and one heavy military transport aircraft Il-76 Russian Air Force.

In addition, the Latvian EEZ identified Russian ship "Mercury", which was towing a search and rescue vessel.

The Latvian army regularly reports about the discovery of Russian military equipment from their borders. According to the National Armed Forces of Latvia, in 2015, she moved to the borders of the country more than 60 times.

glavcom.ua: In Russian

For all those Russian opposition viewers that might be reading this, Latvia as Ukraine have never been a threat to Russia.

The reason initially for the Kremlin invading Ukraine was a fabricated threat of Russian speaking people in Ukraine. My wife who's currently in Odessa oblast where she's from has never had any issues speaking Russian. I've never had issues speaking Russian when I traveled to Odessa or Kyiv.

The Kremlin wants to take part or all Ukraine to boost its economy that has had issues for years, as they've only focused on energy income. Not that it hasn't been going well, they'd rather invade Ukraine to cut the shortage in its income. Kill Ukrainians and take their land. Real nice neighbor. It's time for all Russians to take their country back, so they can live together with Ukrainians in peace and prosperity.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum