UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Le Pen refused to undergo a psychiatric examination Empty Le Pen refused to undergo a psychiatric examination

Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:08 pm
The French court ordered the leader of the ultra-right party "National Union" Marin Le Pen to undergo a psychiatric investigation into its decision to post the shots executed by terrorists ISIL on Twitter

Writes Reuters.

The investigation concerns three graphic images of executions posted on Twitter in 2015, including the beheading of American journalist James Foley. Le Pen defends the proliferation of violence.

The court refused to confirm that he ordered an examination, but noted that such inspections were the normal practice of such investigations. Le Pen has published a copy of the relevant decree confirming the decision to appoint her a survey.

"I thought I saw everything, but no! Because I condemned the tricks of IsIL," justice "sends me to a psychiatric examination, how far will they go? It's incredible!" - reacted Le Pen.

She later reported that she would not go to the test. "I want to see how the judge will try to force me to do this," she said.

-Earlier, the EU court ordered Le Pen to reimburse the European Parliament for 300 thousand euros.

espreso.tv  In Ukrainian/український
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum