UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Denver police caught telling key lies about their fatal shooting of Native American Paul Castaway Empty Denver police caught telling key lies about their fatal shooting of Native American Paul Castaway

Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:07 am
On this past Sunday, Paul Castaway, a 35-year-old Native American, was brutally shot and killed by Denver police. This much we know.
Castaway's mother, Lynn Eagle Feather, says she called the police for help on Sunday after her son threatened her with a knife, telling cops he was mentally ill. Police allege Castaway charged at them with the knife, but according to witnesses and a surveillance video seen by a local reporter, Castaway was holding the knife to his own neck when he was shot four times.

Speaking to Indian Country Today, Eagle Feather said the police shooting was racially motivated.

Castaway's mother, Lynn Eagle Feather, says she called the police for help on Sunday after her son threatened her with a knife, telling cops he was mentally ill. Police allege Castaway charged at them with the knife, but according to witnesses and a surveillance video seen by a local reporter, Castaway was holding the knife to his own neck when he was shot four times.
Speaking to Indian Country Today, Eagle Feather said the police shooting was racially motivated.

"I want justice for my son. I want those cops to be reprimanded. These Denver cops love to kill Natives. They love to kill people of color here,” she told the network.

Immediately after the shooting, though, police began telling key lies about what happened that have already been proven not to be true.
First off, we have this.....................

Read further at link: dailykos.com
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum