UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Wave of sex scandals in US and Europe: Scottish childhood development minister resigned Empty Wave of sex scandals in US and Europe: Scottish childhood development minister resigned

Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:09 am
Scottish Minister for Childhood and Early Childhood Development Mac McDonald resigned on November 4 due to "inappropriate behavior".

This is reported by DW.

"Some of my actions committed in the past were perceived as inappropriate - at moments when I considered my actions simply funny or trying to be benevolent, the rest of my behavior could have seemed unpleasant and made me wonder about my intentions", - said in his address McDonald.

However, the Scottish politician did not specify what the action is going to be. It is reported that this fact is being investigated.

McDonald will continue to serve as Scottish National Party MP from the Aberdeen Donside constituency.

As reported by the "Apostrophe", three months (from July to September), 31 accusations of sexual crimes committed by employees of the organization were received by the UN.

apostrophe.ua , Original in Ukrainian / Українською мовою
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum