UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Glavred "Echo of Moscow" recalled Putin complained of diarrhea Empty Glavred "Echo of Moscow" recalled Putin complained of diarrhea

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:29 am
Chief editor of "Echo of Moscow" Alexei Venediktov told of two "public grater" with Russian President Vladimir Putin, one of the Georgian war, and the second - when he said that the "Echo of Moscow" from morning till evening watering his diarrhea.

This Venediktov said in an interview with "snob".

"And usually a meeting with chief editors occur behind closed doors. I Peskov said:" Dime is Cho? ". And he told me:" You wanted this meeting? Here sit is now. "In general, then I Vladimir Vladimirovich raped. And in this situation you have no opportunity to answer at once, we must first all listen to wipe ... But in the end, as you see, I'm in the right place", - said the chief editor of "Echo Moscow. "

Venediktov then explained the meaning of the words of the president.

"After all I am terribly offended say:" Your mother, the president announces to the whole world that we pour on him diarrhea! I want to understand what he meant! "I say," He was referring to diarrhea as a reproach. "Although the Russian language the word" diarrhea "means specifically" liquid feces, "and all the world news agencies have translated it exactly as liquid calories! In fact, it turns out, it was a disgrace. Ha! "- he told reporters.

As reported by "Apostrophe" previously Venediktov told why Russian President Vladimir Putin feels comfortable. He said that Putin's foreign policy has turned into the interior, it destroys the competition in all areas of life, Russia swept the "post-imperial syndrome".

apostrophe.com.ua In Russian
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum