UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

The wife of the Hollywood producer Weinstein will receive $ 20 million for divorce Empty The wife of the Hollywood producer Weinstein will receive $ 20 million for divorce

Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:21 pm
Harvey Winstein's wife, Gorjina Chapman, will receive $ 15- $ 20 million for divorce
This is reported by E! News

Georgina will also have the custody of two children. At the moment, the couple is still developing the details of the distribution of marital assets.

So far, documents for divorce are not filed, but it is known that the famous couple agreed on the dissolution of the marriage at the end of December.

In October, Georgina published a statement stating that she left her husband because he faced allegations of sexual harassment.

"My heart hurts for all the women who have suffered great pain through these actions that can not be forgiven. I decided to leave my husband," Chapman said.

-It should be noted that in early October, The New Yorker and The New York Times published articles about numerous complaints from women on harassment from a famous Hollywood producer Garvey Weinstein, an investigation began. This caused a wave of confessions and new sex scandals with other well-known people.

-38 women complained about the sexual harassment allegedly taken by their colleague James Tobeck, who created "Fingers", "Love Triangle", "Love and Money," "In the eyes."

espreso.tv  In Ukrainian/український
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum