UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

"If we do not reform Europe now, we will not be able to save the eurozone and the euro," Macron Empty "If we do not reform Europe now, we will not be able to save the eurozone and the euro," Macron

Thu May 10, 2018 9:28 am
"If we do not reform Europe now, we will not be able to save the eurozone and the euro," Macron Censor_news_big3

French President Emmanuel Macron does not agree with the Germans that they are paying the bills for the whole of the EU.

As Censor.NET informs with reference to Ukrinform , he announced this in Germany, where he will hand over the Charlemagne Prize on Thursday, in an interview with the German media.

"But this is absolutely not true, it's not true. France pays the same amount," Macron said.

Everyone pays his quota, with France no less than the Federal Republic of Germany, both countries are net payers in the EU, helping less economically developed members of the Commonwealth. That is why, he said, he was promoting the idea of ​​reforming the EU, creating its budget and a more integrated economic policy in the euro area.

"I want more Europe, but not for the benefit of France, I want more Europe for the common good ... I want to help other countries that want to go with us in one direction," Macron assured.

The current situation in the EU's economic policy can not, in his opinion, continue further.

"If we do not reform Europe now, we will not be able to save the eurozone and the euro," warned the French leader, urging them to go beyond their own egoism, taboo and fears.

He praised the Germans who were "smart enough" to carry out reforms to the economic crisis. France has spent the last year, reminded the president of the republic.

ua.censor.net.ua  In Ukrainian/український
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum