UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Skull fracture, burns and torture: how the British took her boyfriend to physical and psychological slavery Empty Skull fracture, burns and torture: how the British took her boyfriend to physical and psychological slavery

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:04 pm
55-year-old Yen McNicholl suffered more than a year of sadistic domestic violence from her girlfriend Michelle Williamson before his neighbor called the police

The story is told by  Daily Mail.

In time, in "relationships," the man received a fracture of the skull in the area of ​​the scrotum, fractures of the nose and edges, as well as severe burns on the hands and burns inside the nose after the smoker pushed an inflamed cigar.

Williamson was jailed for seven years for causing severe bodily harm in 2008. But only now, the man says that he finally began to control his own life.

McNickell said that Williamson managed to take control of his finances, taking advantage of the fact that the friends whom he borrowed did not return too quickly. Soon, the woman had full control over her "boyfriend's debit card", and on his credit cards thousands of pounds of debts appeared.

Before physically crippling her husband, the girl applied a typical psychological tactic of ill-treatment to scare her partner, who then had her own business.

Skull fracture, burns and torture: how the British took her boyfriend to physical and psychological slavery Im-1

The main tactics of psychological violence and intimidation were the threats of murder: brother Williamson was involved in organized crime and drug trafficking, and, in her threats, had to kill her husband, if he once tried to put an end to their relationship.

Skull fracture, burns and torture: how the British took her boyfriend to physical and psychological slavery Im-3

Mr. McNicholl said, "It was at my house, I could not prove it, because after all in your head only one voice starts to sound, and this voice belongs to her. This was the seed that she planted and began to water - if you try to go will kill you".

Williamson also began to control McNickell's day routine: it reached the point that she was watching when he was eating and began to lose sleep.

"I woke up when told me I was asleep when told me - if I was allowed to fall asleep. I ate when I was allowed to eat. I had no choice what exactly. I said when I was allowed - I was like a television set, and Michelle kept the remote control, and clicked on all the buttons"- says the man.

When physical violence began, McNicholl tried to do all that the woman wanted, trying to avoid the attack.

"There was absolutely no border in violence, I believed that she would kill me," he said. "The man noted that in the end the girl completely seized his life, it seemed as if I was her private property." In such an atmosphere and with such a routine you just "switch off" psychologically, "adds McNicholl.

Skull fracture, burns and torture: how the British took her boyfriend to physical and psychological slavery Im-4

A man has not gone to work for a few months, all connections have been torn. The only way out into the world alone was when Williamson sent him to a nearby cigarette but, in order to ensure the reliability of such a trip, the man had to talk with her on the phone for a five-minute trip back and forth so that he would no longer be with anyone not contacted.

Skull fracture, burns and torture: how the British took her boyfriend to physical and psychological slavery Im-5

Only a year later, a man asked his neighbors to call the police. McNeighth believes that if he was a woman and people noticed that he was constantly bruised, they would have acted much faster.

The man took years to get out of the debts that Williamson gained, and he lost both his home and his business. He is currently in a dwelling given to him by the Army of Salvation.

As a result of the attacks, he still suffers from severe headaches and is currently working on the Mankind Initiative's male telephone line.

Recall that a couple of Christian radicals refused to receive medical care for a 10-month-old child because of "religious reasons" and lack of trust in medical services, and he died. Now parents are accused of murder.

espreso.tv  In Ukrainian/український
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum