UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

A British woman gave birth to a child in the toilet, not knowing that she was pregnant Empty A British woman gave birth to a child in the toilet, not knowing that she was pregnant

Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:35 pm
A woman who gave birth to her baby in the toilet says that she did not even have a pregnancy, and the pain of getting over was confused with the symptoms of constipation.

About this the edition of Metro writes.

Sarah Bailey, a 29-year-old from North Yorkshire, had severe abdominal pains, and asked her mother, Pat, to go to the drugstore to buy her laxatives. When the pain became more unbearable, the woman went to the toilet, feeling some jerk in the abdomen.

But when Sarah began to lose a huge amount of blood, her mother - a 60-year-old Pat, looked what was happening, and Saaza "you have a baby."

The child Sarah called Desir, stopped breathing shortly after her birth, but the assistant nurses were able to reanimate her.

A British woman gave birth to a child in the toilet, not knowing that she was pregnant Im-000000000

After Sarah's mother realized that this was a baby, Sarah David's husband (who was below and looked at their three children) called for ambulance. "It was so unrealistic," said Sarah. "I heard the voice and saw this process, but it all seemed very far from me, as if I was not there."

A British woman gave birth to a child in the toilet, not knowing that she was pregnant Im-000

"I did not have the idea that I was pregnant, not to mention about a second before birth. When Desir was born, I felt guilty for every day when I did not know that she was there. I asked the doctors if it was my fault that the child did not breathe at first, but they said that just her body fell into shock,"- says the woman.

The girl thought she still had regular lunar - but doctors explained that the bleeding was actually her slowly breaking placenta.

In addition, according to doctors, an unusual event was complemented by the unusual placement of the fetus, so the woman did not appear to have a stomach. She almost did not smoothen, and until recently she got into old jeans.

In 2016, Sarah gave birth to twins, and thought that the pain and discomfort she felt at the moment was reduced to the fact that her body did not recover from the birth of previous children.

The whole process happened quickly before Sarah was able to understand what was happening. "It's as if there were big clumps that fell from me," she said. "I felt like my guts would fall out, I was in a locked space, I was frightened, my mother deserves a medal, she tried to calm me down with all her might, that everything would be fine with me," the woman says.

"She looked at me and saw something, but she was not sure what it was at first. Then she suddenly realized and told me:" I gave birth very quickly, almost without pain, so my body and I were in full shock, "she added.

"All I wanted was to have mom next door. At some point in the hospital, I probably again turned off, because when I was awakened abruptly, my mother was in my bed. She said that the baby was fine and I did not understand what she says. Then I remembered that I had given birth, "Sarah said. Despite his unexpected arrival, the baby was born alive and healthy.

espreso.tv    In Ukrainian/український
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum