UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

"Europe will flourish, and Britain will cancel its decision on Brexit," ex-prime minister Tony Blair Empty "Europe will flourish, and Britain will cancel its decision on Brexit," ex-prime minister Tony Blair

Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:04 pm
"Europe will flourish, and Britain will cancel its decision on Brexit," ex-prime minister Tony Blair Censor_news_big3

Great Britain can review its decision to leave the European Union.

According to Censor.NET, referring to Ukrinform , such a forecast was made by ex-prime minister of the United Kingdom Tony Blair, speaking at the 15th annual meeting of the Yalta European Strategy (YES).

"I do not want to discuss the enormous challenges facing Europe. We have a migration challenge that we can not handle, so there are structural and political challenges for the Eurozone, but I will make one forecast, and in five years, let's see if I am mistaken: Europe will survive, Europe will flourish, and Britain will cancel its decision on Brexit, "he said.

Tony Blair reminded that after World War II, Europe was united to maintain peace, but staying in the EU also offers other significant benefits.

"The main reason for the unification of Europe after World War II was peace. We had 60 years of peace - this is a very serious achievement ... But the main objective of today's Europe is to be powerful. In the middle of this century we will have three giants - America, China, and, probably India, they will be so bigger than other countries that middle-sized countries like Germany or France will have to stand together to not impose anything on them.Now the goal is not just peace, but also power and power, "added ex- the prime minister.

Blair agreed that the EU needs reform, however, in his opinion, this is not a sufficient reason to exit the union.

"Countries that share the same democratic values ​​have to stand together. Of course, Brexit is a big negative for Europe, it's a big political and economic player. Of course there will be challenges, but I have no doubt that Europe will be better if Britain is left with and Britain will be better off, when we will all decide to return to Europe during the second ballot, "he concluded.

ua.censor.net.ua  In Ukrainian/український
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum