UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

Pacquiao told details of the revenge fight with Mayweather Empty Pacquiao told details of the revenge fight with Mayweather

Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:04 pm
Filipino boxer Manny Pacquiao has confirmed that he agrees with an American Floyd Mayweather

This is reported by BoxingScene.

Pacquiao called the probability of a duel announced by Mayweather high.

"The probability that the battle will take place is high. Mayweather wants to come back and take off my belt." We met at one event in Japan, he proposed a fight, I answered - let's do it, go back to the ring and let's fight, I have a belt", - said Pacquiao.

Mayweather and Pacquiao met on May 2, 2015, in the battle for the WBA super, WBC, WBO titles, the American won the unanimous decision of the judges.

At the end of last week, Floyd Mayweather warned that by the end of this year he would hold a fight against Manny Pacquiao.

The glorious Filipino boxer will arrive in Kyiv on the WBC congress in late September.

espreso.tv  In Ukrainian/український
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum