UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

US ex-president Jimmy Carter accuses Trump of a disdainful attitude to the truth Empty US ex-president Jimmy Carter accuses Trump of a disdainful attitude to the truth

Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:15 pm
US ex-president Jimmy Carter accuses Trump of a disdainful attitude to the truth Censor_news_big3

Former US president Jimmy Carter said that the current American leader Donald Trump disregarded the truth.

As informs Censor.NET with reference to the "New time", he said this in an interview with the CBS channel.

Answering the question of whether it is important to always say the truth on the post of president, Carter said: "It seems that now it is not so."

"I think everyone is well aware that the current president is very disrespectful about the truth," he said.

Also read: Trump will not make me go and stop - Brennan on the decision of the President of the United States to withdraw his admission to secret information

According to Carter, during his presidential term he never lied to people.

"And I think that at the present time it would be very useful to reintroduce it into politics. In recent months, I see little of what I could be striving for, but I am not here to criticize the current president. I wish him success and I pray for him, "he added.

ua.censor.net.ua  In Ukrainian/український
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum