UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Like/Tweet/+1
Search
Display results as :
Advanced Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of UKRAINE ENGLISH NEWS on your social bookmarking website

Go down
Admin
Admin
Administrator
http://www.ukraineenglishnews.com

President of the Philippines threatened to burn the UN headquarters Empty President of the Philippines threatened to burn the UN headquarters

Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:11 pm
President of the Philippines responded to the accusations of human rights violations

President of the Philippines threatened to burn the UN headquarters 256943

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said the UN burn if will go to the US, reports Independent .

Philippine President during his speech at a military base in Zamboanga in the south again raised the claims of the High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra'ad Al-Hussein to Duterte claims about murders he committed in the fight against drug traffickers in the Philippines .

"You can go and file a complaint to the UN. I slept on the United Nations in this case. If I go to America, I would burn to ashes the UN," - said the politician.

Earlier Rodrigo Duterte called Zeid Ra'ad al-Hussein "idiot" and said that he pays wages to employees of the UN.

Ra'ad Zeid Al-Hussein appealed to the Philippine government with a call to start investigating allegations the president, who had previously reported he committed murder in the past.

Earlier, the President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte at a press conference to publicly insulted President Barack Obama , calling him "son suchym" for his criticism of the methods of fighting the Philippine government with drug trafficking. The meeting of leaders was canceled but later still took place.

ua.112.ua , In Ukrainian / на українській мові
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum